If you are starting a computer repair shop and looking for a computer repair invoice template, make sure that it includes all necessary information as well as looks professional.
Instead of drafting invoices from the scratch, you can download and use our free computer repair invoice template as a starting template. The invoice template is a Microsoft Word document so that it is easy-to-use and simple to customize. The invoice template provides you with the following information:
- Your business logo, name, and contact details including address, phone, website, etc.
- Customer’s name and address.
- Invoice number for your invoice management.
- Date when you issue the invoice.
- A list of options specifying which types of work you have done e.g., repaired, exchanged, upgraded, or returned not repaired.
- A summary of repairs which includes a list of standard computer’s equipment’s that has been repaired including an optical drive, heat sink, LCD, CPU, mouse, hard drive, etc.
- A list of services that you are going to charge the customer including SKU, description, and price.
- Notes of technicians
- A checklist to remind customer before using the computer such as changing the password, updating the anti-virus, etc.
- And customer’s signature to confirm that the services have been rendered properly and satisfactory.
Personalizing the computer repair invoice template
Before creating any invoices, you need to customize the invoice template to make it work for your business. With this template, you need to:
- Add your company logo and other details information.
- Change the colors and fonts to make the invoice’s appearance match with your business identity.
- Customize the term of payments and other parts if necessary
- Save the template as your template and create invoices from this new template.
Downloading computer repair invoice template
Feel free to download the computer repair invoice template and customize it to fit your business. Feel free to contact us for any helps with the customization of this template.