Cash Receipt Template
If you are looking for a cash receipt template to make your own cash receipts for your business, you are at the right place. In this section, you can download many professional cash receipt templates and use them for free.
You should issue cash receipts to customers each time you receive cash for goods or services from them.
Generally, a cash receipt has two main purposes. You use a cash receipt for recording sales on a regular basis. The customer uses a cash receipt as a record of the transaction for the accounting purpose e.g., for keeping the financial records update to date.
The cash receipt contains the following information:
- Receipt number – for you to manage for receipt internally.
- Your company name with contact details.
- Payment date – when you receive cash.
- Payer’s name of the customer who made the payment.
- The sum
- A form of payment e.g., cash, check or money order.
- Purpose of the payment e.g., for goods or services
- Your signature
To create new cash receipts, you can download one of the following cash receipt templates and customize it accordingly.